1. Total customer orientation maintained at all levels and at all levels of the company.
2. Marked dynamic and flexible character, being able to adapt to any type of work required.
3. Clarity and transparency applied to the company’s relations with its employees, suppliers and subcontractors, as a way to encourage commitment and facilitate the achievement of the overall objectives.
4. Financial strengthening of the company, reinvesting most of its profits in order to get a stronger company.
5. Continuous training and updating, adapting to the uninterrupted technical, regulatory and technological changes.
6. Responsibility, effort and perseverance, are the three basic pillars on which to build the company to be able to succeed in the long term.