By virtue of the fulfillment of the law 34/2002, of 11 of July, of services Dela information society and of Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSICE), we inform you that DANMUR INSTALACIONES, S.L., with domicile in Madrid, Cl. Marqués de Mondéjar, 29-31, C.P. 28028, is the owner of the page http://www.danmur.es (hereinafter the Web page).
The general conditions contained in this legal notice regulate the access and use of the website that DANMUR INSTALACIONES, S.L., makes available to Internet users free of charge. Access to it implies acceptance without reservation. The use of certain services offered on this site shall also be governed by the particular conditions envisaged in each case, which shall be understood to be accepted by the mere use of such services.
The visualization, printing and partial downloading of the content of the Web page is authorised only and exclusively if the following conditions are concurred:
* That is compatible with the ends of the website.
* To be carried out with the exclusive intention of obtaining the information contained for personal and private use.
* That none of the contents related to the website are modified in any way.
* That no graphic, icon or image available on the Web page is used, copied or distributed separately from the other images that accompany it.
DANMUR INSTALACIONES, S. L, does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in the access to the website or its contents, nor that it is updated.
Both the access to the website and the misuse that can be made of the information contained in it is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it. DANMUR INSTALACIONES, S.L., shall not be liable for any consequences, damages or damages that may arise from such access or use. DANMUR INSTALACIONES, S. L, is not responsible for the security errors that may occur or the damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (Hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of:
* The presence of a virus in the user’s computer that is used for the connection to the services and contents of the Web page;
* a browser malfunction;
* From the use of non-updated versions of the same.
DANMUR INSTALACIONES, S.L., does not assume the responsibility whatsoever derived from the contents linked in the Web page, provided that they are alien to the same one, nor guarantees the absence of viruses or other elements in the same that can produce alterations in the system Computer (Hardware and software), in the documents or files of the user, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
In the event that any user, client or third party, considers that the content or services provided by the linked pages are illicit or injure the property or rights of the user himself, a client or a third party susceptible to compensation, and, in Particular, consist of:
* Activities or contents susceptible to be considered delictivosconforme to the Spanish penal regulations.
* Activities or content that violate intellectual property rights or
* Activities or contents that endanger public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defense.
* Activities or contents that endanger the protection of public health, respect for the dignity of the person and the principle of non-discrimination, and the protection of health and children.
It may inform you of DANMUR INSTALACIONES, S.L., however, the receipt of this communication will not imply knowledge for the purposes of the liability provided for in article 17 of the LSSICE
The unauthorized use of the information contained on the website, its resale, as well as the injury of the intellectual or industrial property rights of DANMUR INSTALACIONES, S.L., will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
Any third party link to the website must be to its main page, being expressly prohibited the “deep links”, “framing” and any other use of the contents of the Web page, in favor of unauthorized third parties.
We inform you that we treat all personal data in accordance with organic Law 15/1.999, of 13 December data protection and with the security measures required by the regulation of security measures of automated files approved By royal Decree 994/1.999, of 11 June.
The personal data that you provide us through our pages will be registered and will be incorporated into a file, which is responsible DANMUR INSTALACIONES, S.L., in order to properly manage this website.
The simple fact of sending us. Your personal data will imply consent for incorporation into the file and its subsequent treatment.
You may revoke the consent provided, without retroactive effects, and exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting DANMUR INSTALACIONES, S.L., domiciled in Madrid, C. Marqués de Mondéjar, 29-31, 3 ª Planta, 28028 Madrid.
You, as a user, guarantees that the personal data provided through our web pages are truthful and you are responsible for communicating any modification thereof so that at all times you respond to your current situation.